Our sandwiches are made with wholesome, nutritious, and delicious ingredients.
A healthy, filling, and delicious lunch isn’t far away when you visit us at Great Harvest Bread Co. of Asheville. We make our sandwiches with fresh, wholesome bread made right here at our bakery and fill our sandwiches with locally sourced ingredients, including Boar’s Head meats and cheeses. The result is a sandwich that not only tastes wonderful, but also makes you feel good about what you’re eating.
Our signature sandwiches come in many varieties. Here is a brief overview of a few of the most popular ones on our menu:
- Baja Chipotle Turkey—A tangy, delightful sandwich filled with smoked turkey breast, chipotle honey lime yogurt sauce, shaved cabbage, pickled red onions, pepper jack cheese, and salt & pepper.
- Veggie Sandwich— Filled with lettuce, tomato, carrots, cucumbers, and Roots hummus and served on Dakota bread, this sandwich will quickly become your newest daily craving.
- Big Sky Chicken Salad—Packed with our famous chicken salad, this sandwich features whole wheat bread with lettuce, tomato, and onion.
- The Italian—Shaved Genoa salami, smoked ham, provolone cheese, and roasted red pepper black olive tapenade make this sandwich one you won’t soon forget.
- PB&J—Our take on a classic, you choose the bread, and we fill it with creamy peanut butter and flavorful jelly.
- Smoked Turkey Goddess—A turkey sandwich like you’ve never tasted before, this sandwich comes with roasted turkey breast, our house-made goddess sauce, Havarti cheese, and red onion.
- Traditional Southern Fried Bologna- This scrumptious sandwich is sure to please even the most discerning palate!
Our sandwiches are the filling, satiating option you need and want. Visit us at Great Harvest Bread Co. of Asheville today to discover what makes people keep coming back for our sandwiches!
At Great Harvest Bread Co. of Asheville, we are proud to serve sandwiches to residents of Buncombe County and Henderson County, including Asheville, Biltmore Forest, Black Mountain, Montreat, Weaverville, Woodfin, Hendersonville, Saluda, Fletcher, Laurel Park, and Mills River, North Carolina.