Visit our bakery for bread, goodies, and trail mix made from scratch!
At Great Harvest Bread Co. of Asheville, we make bread the way it should be made – by using wholesome nutritious ingredients in tried and true recipes for a fresh, delicious result every time. We make our bread fresh right in our bakery every day, and we also offer a selection of goodies and trail mix.
There are several varieties of bread we bake fresh at our bakery every day:
- Honey whole wheat—Loaves are baked with only five ingredients: yeast, water, salt, honey, and flour.
- Farmhouse white—Includes the same ingredients as our honey whole wheat, but with white flour instead of wheat flour.
- Dakota—We follow the same recipe as our honey whole wheat bread, but add pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and millet.
- Cinnamon chip—These loaves feature a blend of wheat and white flour with the addition of cinnamon chips.
In addition to the standard options listed above, we also add over 50 different breads into our lineup based on the month and the day of the week. For example, we bake seasonal breads, rolls, honey bunnies, hamburger buns, Challah, and more.
If you’re craving something sweet, we have a weekly schedule of goodies that features blondies, chocolate brownies, salted caramel brownies, chocolate chip walnut cookies, lemon sugar cookies, savannah bars, lemon bars, teacakes, muffins, and more.
Trail mix is the perfect nutritious, filling, and delicious snack for any time of day! We make several varieties of trail mix, including:
- Our famous Cluster Crunch mix, which has cashews, almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds, oats, honey, and molasses
- Our Appalachian Trail Mix, which is similar to our granola but comes with dark chocolate M&Ms and other ingredients
- Our Asheville’s Snax Mix, which is a spice mix with a Berbere flavor profile
Stop by and visit our bakery today for a free slice of freshly baked bread or to stock up on our trail mix, goodies, or one of our delicious varieties of bread.